Membership Legacy Program
The Association of Health and Insurance Planning Services for Fraternal Groups is pleased to make available to our clients philanthropic opportunities as one of the centerpieces of our insurance offerings. These additional services have been uniquely designed to not only provide financial security for families during times of distress, but are also structured to allow plan participants the opportunity to exercise their values of generously giving to the organization or giving to those institutions or organizations they consider worthy of leaving a charitable contribution.
Beneficiaries of our legacy program are organization scholarship funds, participant’s undergraduate or graduate institutions or favorite charities, among others.
Membership Legacy Program Highlights
Peace of Mind For You and Your Family
- Establishes a group life insurance policy for the organization and a life insurance benefit for the member and the member’s loved ones.
- Leaves a legacy in the member’s name to the organization or charity of the member’s choice.
- Provides relief to the organization by eliminating the burden of paying the funeral expenses of deceased members who lack personal resources.
- Benefits usually paid within 6 – 8 weeks after submission of claim forms.
- Affordable Premiums.
- The Association of Health & Insurance Planning Services, Inc. handles all operational and fiduciary responsibilities on behalf of the organization.
- Information collected is kept on a secure network and database management system in accordance with all HIPPA, privacy and state insurance laws.
To receive further information and a quote for your organization, complete the form below and submit a copy of your organization’s Bylaws and your membership census data (Date of Birth, State of Residence, and Gender for each member).